On this course you will learn what it means to breathe correctly and, more importantly, how to breathe correctly.
Breathe Well, Sleep Well, Be Well is an online course designed with the aim of giving you the means to breathe easily and to help you alleviate the symptoms of asthma, allergies, anxiety, sleep problems and the many other conditions related to breathing.
"The course for me was super complete, we people with breathing problems need these tools, it’s awful to feel there is no air and with this course I began to see there is another way to resolve this aside from medication."
- Melisa, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hola, mi nombre es Maggie Cowan-Hughes y estoy enseñando el Método Buteyko desde 2012 y, ahora, el fenomenal Poder del Oxígeno. Soy una de los pocos instructores que enseñan Buteyko en Español e Inglés. Durante estos nueve años, he ayudado a cientos de personas a mejorar su salud y lograr una masiva mejora en su calidad de vida gracias a mostrarles la manera correcta de respirar.
Imagine the energy you will have when you find you can sleep in the way that nature designed, breathing easily, without any fear and without spending loads of money on medication or breathing apparatus to help you sleep.
Imagine how it would be:
- to wake up full of energy after a great night's sleep
- to get on with your day without struggling for air
- to enjoy the scent of flowers in spring, with no more allergies
- to welcome the winter months, knowing that the cold air no longer affects you.
How amazing it would be to be so incredibly healthy!
At last, you have found a path that is scientifically proven to improve the way in which you breathe and sleep.
It's called the Buteyko Breathing Method and it will help you to do much more and better. To live a happier, healthier life can be possible. All of this is achieved through a natural process that is easy to learn, that your body already knows, but has forgotten.
"From the first moment I started to practice I felt calmer. As soon as I started, I understood that this worked."
THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD BREATHING
Healthy breathing is fundamental to living well. We take care about what we eat, what we drink, to take exercise, and other daily activities. However, we don't know or take care of how we breathe and this is the most important thing of all.
When we breathe badly, for example, taking in too much air or over-breathing without knowing, using the mouth to breathe, losing sleep and sleeping poorly, every system and function of the body is affected. That is to say, the whole of the body. And, of course, our mental state may suffer.
We cannot enjoy good health if we breathe badly. As Buteyko Breathing Method instructors, we find that the majority of people simply do not know how to breathe correctly because nobody teaches us. Plus, there are many misunderstandings about breathing. Consequently, symptoms take hold and we do not function or perform as well as we should be.
There is a way to re-establish optimal, natural breathing habits through following the Buteyko Breathing Method.
"I am really well. I always have your teaching in my mind and the great things I learned on the course!"
- Kenny, Venezuela
The Buteyko Breathing Method is a natural pathway to health. It is simple and without risk.
Working alongside any medication you may be taking, and following careful, systematic lessons, I will teach you how to breathe in the natural, relaxed way that you did when you were a small child.
There is no magic pill or potion that will guarantee results. To get the wonderful improvements in your health that are found over and over again by students who study Buteyko, you will, of course, need to do the work and I will ask you to make a commitment here. This means, following the lessons, in your own time, and putting the techniques into practice. We will find out what works for you and how it can fit into your life.
I have designed the course for people who are very active as well as those who are in ill-health. You follow the course at your own pace. Even giving half an hour per day can bring about amazing results for your own health.
This course may turn out to be the best thing you have ever done
The course includes:
- the exercises and theory of the Buteyko Breathing Method, presented in an easy-to-read way
- seven modules with up to eight detailed lessons about the Buteyko Method
- videos, audio recordings, questionnaires, pdf information sheets, references to scientific studies
- the opportunity to download all the course material to study in your own time, and to have for future reference
- individual attention including email support with me throughout your study to ensure you get the best results
- the opportunity to benefit from learning a natural means for improving your health.
"Personally speaking, I loved it!
"It is a spectacular method and a shame it is not more widely known. I learned so much. For me, it worked to get to get to know what I was doing and to re-educate myself and above all, I learned to help my own health."
- Musme, Mexico
The results that you may expect are:
- the opportunity of correcting poor breathing habits which you may have not even been aware of, and which may lead to a change of life for the better
- to have exercises which fit in with your lifestyle so you can attain and maintain good, healthy breathing habits
- to experience less anxiety and far fewer symptoms of breathing problems such as asthma, COPD, rhinitis and allergic reactions.
- to be able to help your family to achieve good health through your new knowledge about something so simple as breathing
- more energy!
- better health and the fabulous feeling of being well!
" I found the course very informative and useful, probably in ways that you did not expect. I have now completely altered my sleeping posture. I sleep either on my side or on my tummy! I do practice breathing, but I’m not consistent with it. It requires on going effort and, as sleep apneas is an illness that you do not feel, it is not so easy to remind myself of the need to change my breathing pattern. So I’ve got work to do, but you opened my eyes to a non mechanical way of dealing with sleep apnea."
HOW DO I PAY FOR THE COURSE?
For the course Breathe Well, Sleep Well, Be Well, you can pay in instalments or with one payment.
I love to share this knowledge with other people. I have considerable experience as a teacher, from primary to secondary and adult level. I teach the Buteyko Breathing Method through face-to-face courses, online courses, and over Skype or Zoom internet programmes. Thanks to today's technology, I have been able to help people in many countries, including, Spain, Mexico, Chile, United Kingdom, USA, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru and Argentina..
I hope that the wisdom of this breathing method will help you as it has helped me.